What to bring:
- Download our Patient Registration Forms (.pdf) and complete them prior to your appointment. This makes check-in a breeze!
- A complete list of any prescriptions, over the counter medications or supplements you are currently taking, along with your doctor's name and phone number. (Dental procedures and prescriptions are sometimes affected by medicines and supplements.)
- Your dental insurance card (if applicable) and photo identification.
- Copies of x-rays from your previous dentist. Please contact our office if you need assistance in obtaining these.
- A list of any questions you may have about your dental care, or your child's care. Dental health is a partnership between you and your dentist – we encourage you to ask questions and share your concerns.
Our office is located across the street from Dacula Middle School, at 100 Dacula Road. Get a map & directions to Dacula Family Dentistry.
Preparing for Your Child's First Visit to the Dentist
If this is your child's first dental visit, thank you for your trust in us! Our primary goal will be to engage with your child to create a fun and interesting experience. Sometimes all we do is take a ride in the dental chair, and that's okay! We typically see children ages 3 and older in our practice and work closely with a pediatric dental specialist for younger children or those that have more complex needs.
To prepare your child for their first dental appointment, we recommend just keeping it simple. Count their teeth and explain to them that we will brush their teeth with our special toothbrush to make them clean and shiny. A positive first experience will motivate them to take care of their smile as they mature.
Your smile is an important investment. Our dentist and team members will work with you to develop a plan to maintain your dental health that fits your schedule and works with your budget.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered, including insurance deductibles and co-pay amounts. We accept cash, personal checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and CareCredit.
If you have dental insurance, we recommend that you call your insurance company prior to your appointment to confirm that you have out-of-network benefits. Dental insurance plans vary greatly; please do not hesitate to contact us if we can assist you in researching your coverage.
Dacula Family Dentistry is a participating CareCredit® provider. With low-interest and long-term payment options*, CareCredit® allows you to finance dental treatment and set up an affordable payment plan.
Read more or apply online at CareCredit.com
*subject to approval terms
Need to make an appointment?
Use our online appointment request or contact us. Whether you are interested in cosmetic dentistry, preventive care or a consultation to learn more about sedation dentistry, we will be happy to assist you!