In order to ensure your smile has the greatest chance of oral health care success in the coming year, now is the perfect time to begin planning to enhance and upgrade your teeth and gums. One of the most effective things you can do is to fill out any gaps in your smile that can lead to gum destabilization or tooth slippage. These ailments are normally caused by missing or lost teeth and need to be replaced as soon as possible with effective prosthetics such as dental bridges. A dental bridge offers many benefits and is helpful in the following situations:
– Are you aware that dental bridges are extremely important for improving the aesthetics of an incomplete smile?
– Have you heard that if you have suffered any ailments associated with chewing or eating food, that dental bridges may be able to help?
– Do you know that if you wish to dramatically enhance or restore speech that haven been hindered or lost due to missing teeth, dental bridges can help?
– Are you aware that if you need to restore bite stability, dental bridges can be effective?
– Have you heard that dental bridges are extremely effective treatments for restoring smiles back to the natural looks?
– Do you know that if you are suffering any ailments associated with tooth slippage, dental bridges can be used?
– Are you aware that dental bridges can improve your oral health by lowering your risk of tooth decay and gum destabilization risks onset by missing teeth?
If you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss your possible dental bridge treatment with Dr. Carey Norton and our team at Dacula Family Dentistry, please call 770-995-1600 to stop by our dentist office in Dacula, Georgia.